[kictanet] Free Internet on KDN's Butterfly

Vincent Wang'ombe vincent.wangombe at kdn.co.ke
Wed Apr 25 11:58:13 EAT 2007

Dear Listers,

We are in the process of testing some new features on our metropolitan Wi-Fi
network, Butterfly. We will be providing free internet access on the
Butterfly network over this weekend (28th and 29th) in Nairobi, Mombasa and
Kisumu.

We would like to request KICTANET Listers who have Wi-Fi capable computers
or PDAs to please try out the service and provide us with feedback on the
experience. For those who would like to try and don't have Wi-Fi Kit, we'll
be happy to "hook you up".

Please help us in our endeavor to make Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu the first
seamless Wi-Fi Cities in Africa. Your support will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Vincent Wang'ombe

Kenya Data Networks

Tel:  +254 20 556755, 828271

Fax: +254 20 828685

<file:///\\fileserver\OpenArea\UserShares\stanley.nganga\E-mail%20Signature\
www.kdn.co.ke>

Visit us on www.Butterfly.co.ke for more information.