[kictanet] Free PC and cheap Internet for SMEs/Home Users

Lucy Kimani lkimani at comnews.co.ke
Mon Apr 23 21:47:53 EAT 2007

Alex, Joan, Florence and Njorohio, and all our well wishers:

On behalf of Alunite, let me thank you very much for the kudos.

Njorohio, if you already have a standalone PC and just need connection
call us, and we will review your requirements, and come up with an offer
you can not resist.

Alunite is extremely serious about being the ISP for the "People by the
People"

There will be something for everybody in the Alunite DSL "Kiondo"

Lucy Kimani
on behalf of
Alunite Communications, Ltd.
020-273-7155

> Hi All
>  This is great and will assist the SMES
>  However I think the SMEs and even homeworkers can afford the PC but the
> hindrance has been the cost of the Bandwidth.
>  Can the company consider as an alternative the charge for the link only.
>  This may persuade those firms with standalone computers to subscribe to
> the service.
>   Cheers
>
>  Njorohio
>

> Florence Etta <feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Brilliant!!
>

> Florence Etta

ComNews Africa, your guide to communications today and tomorrow