[kictanet] Sluggish Internet? This works fast for me

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 14:51:12 EAT 2007

You sure off topic but its all good.I believe your new discovery will surely work in our R & D (Cyber Cafe') department at Kimathi Information centre.I have to try with one computer tho and see the aftermath and repercussions.

Thank you Alex.

Best Regards,
Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri || +254 722 336754 ||