[kictanet] Nurturing Future Enterprenuers....

Fatma Bashir fbashir at cyberschooltech.com
Thu Apr 19 13:00:28 EAT 2007

NURTURING FUTURE ENTREPRENUERS.

By Fatma Bashir

When I got a call confirming that I would have a chance to make a presentation before ICT stakeholders, I was delighted.

I somewhat expected more Industry representation, perhaps from the Information and Communication Ministry and a cross section of players from the industry such as communication, hardware and software providers.

However, the attendance was good and presentations were excellent.

Kictanet Monthly Forum is a good forum to meet and exchange ideas and I am sure that our views will reach the right tables.

The media bit was tricky because I missed most of Gakuru's presentation when I was being interviewed.

Being on the KICTANet mail list is a revelation, once again THANK YOU!

I am getting to know more and more and soon will start to add my voice on a lot of things that are being sent around.

My interest is in education...not only because I am a teacher by profession but because without our building understanding of the use of ICT in education and maximizing of this emergent market in schools we will have chosen to be rained on instead of walking in the rain.

Needless to say, tomorrow's entrepreneurs, policy makers, presidents, business owners, employees, mums and dads are in school right now.

I look forward to the next forum you can count on my attendance and contribution.

Fatma A Bashir
Chief Marketing Officer
Cyber School Technology Solutions Ltd.
P.O. Box 14636-00100 Nairobi, Kenya.
T: 4452870/1 ; 0726/0734 880864
F: 4452873
M: 0722 5070 50

www.cyberschooltech.com
dangerous content by Jambo MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.