[kictanet] Fwd: AccessKenya IPO Research Report

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 09:24:19 EAT 2007

Hi Bill,

Bill Kagai <mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke> wrote: An IPO worth supporting.
I am not directing my comment any specific company's IPO past,
current, or future. However,  I am worried for you my friend that such
advice exposes you to being held to answerable should claiming
investors to have followed your advice burn their fingers? Kihanya?

Share prices are highly volatile around the world and it may help us
all to keep private companies stock and shares speculations out?

Thanks