[kictanet] Fwd: [Idlelo2] Google and East african Universities

Joseph Manthi jmanthi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:49:15 EAT 2007

Judy,
Thanks for forwarding this info but my question still stands: How can East
Africans be excited by being given something that is absolutely free to
everyone else throughout the world.

I can get into these apps without any special previleges.

You know what they say - you pay for what you get. In this case
google.comis giving UoN and other colleges nothing that anyone else
does not already
have.

Joe

On 4/14/07, Judy Okite <judyokite at gmail.com> wrote:

> Joe,
>
> I hope that this links will give you a better insight,in regards to your
> question.
>
> http://www.google.com/a/edu/
> http://www.dashes.com/anil/2006/08/28/google_office_g
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> On 4/10/07, jmanthi at gmail.com <jmanthi at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Members
> > How is this different from anywhere else in the whole wide world. These
> > tools that seem to be exciting people is available to anyone who can access
> > google.com anywhere in the world.
> >
> > How is this a benefit to these colleges?
> >
> > Joe

Joseph Manthi
CEO
Wanza Technologies, Inc