[kictanet] [Fwd: [At-Large] NomCom: seeking candidates for ICANN leadership positions]

alice alice at apc.org
Wed Apr 11 14:24:52 EAT 2007

Hi,

ICANN's NomCom is recruiting candidates, we are selecting:

* 3 seats on the ICANN Board of Directors.
* 3 members of the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC), from Africa,
Latin America and Caribbean and Asia/Australia/Pacific regions.
* 2 members to Generic Names Supporting Organization Council (GNSO).
* 1 Country Code Names Support Organization Council (ccNSO) member.

NomCom website <http://nomcom.icann.org> has information about the
process and more information about the positions.

You can nominate yourself.  You can suggest someone you think would
be a good candidate (details of how to do that here
<http://nomcom.icann.org/formal-call-2007.html#H>).  Or just send me
the names of anyone you think would be a good candidate for any of
the positions.

Please pass on this information to your ALS or any other groups and
individuals you think may be interested. I would be happy to help
anyone with questions, please forward my email address
<ajp at glocom.ac.jp>.

Deadline for applications in 1 May 2007.

I should have asked this list long ago for advice, ALAC --the RALOs
and ALS-- is the strongest link to the ICANN user community and
potential source of candidates.  Apologies.

Many thanks,

Adam

(2007 NomCom Associate Chair)