[kictanet] (Do NOT) Forget ICT Bill. The law is there....

joseph kihanya kihanyajn at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 13:03:50 EAT 2007

Walu/Alex,

Is this not an April fools "post"?

Why would a Ministry take time to discuss amendments
to an Act of Parliament if the Minister had powers
under the CA1998 all along?

A "supplement" on 31st March 2006? Saturday?"the word
"Bill" in "regulations"!!

Kihanya

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kihanyajn%40yahoo.com