[Kictanet] KENYAN GOVERNMENT WANTS CHANGES TO EASSY PROTOCOL

Kanja Waruru kanjawaruru at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 17:24:28 EAT 2006

Hallo Alice,
Very interesting reading, but from what i hear there
is so much politics involved with this project and I'm
surprised its been omitted in your report. Some people
say that the mzungus in SA have an interest thro' the
NEPAD deal and are ready to put in huge amounts of
cash in this investment.

Otherwise i trust you have had a productive Monday.
Cheers.
Kanja

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kanjawaruru%40yahoo.com