[Kictanet] KICTANet Planning Meeting Minutes

waudo at signet.co.ke waudo at signet.co.ke
Fri Sep 15 21:20:43 EAT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that Mr Lucas Keya has been appointed as Chief
Executive of the CSK. Part of his brief is to coordinate with and
participate in KICTANet on behalf of CSK. We apologies for irregular
attendance at KICTANet meetings in the past and hope that in future we are
making full participation. I requerst the KICTANet secretarial to include
Mr Keya email address wanayama at gmail.com in the list.

Meantime I also invite you to visit the calendar of our remaining events
this year at www.cskonline.org/downloads/calendar and also see our current
newsletter at www.cskonline.org/downloads/CSKNewsletterSep06.htm
With regard to the calendar we invite all colleagues to the end year ICT
Excellence Awards to be held on 30th November at the Panari. Methodology
for your participation will shortly be on our website.

Kind Regards
Waudo Siganga
Chairman
The Computer Society of Kenya