[Kictanet] BPO & Call Centre Conference

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Fri Sep 15 19:30:16 EAT 2006

Dear All,

Please spread the word regarding this conference to all your contacts
outside Kenya so we can attract participation by potential international
investors, partners and clients, to help boost Kenya's BPO drive.

I look forward to seeing Kictanet members at the conference.(There is a 50%
discount on delegate fees available for all Kictanet members.)

Best regards

Sean

Sean Moroney
AITEC Africa
seanm at aitecafrica.com
Tel: +44-(0)1480-880774 Fax: +44-(0)1480-880765
UK Mobile: +44(0)7973-499224
SA Mobile: +27(0)72-610-7153
Kenya Mobile: +254(0)721-845674
Skype: seanmoroney