[Kictanet] FW: September 16th-Leadership Forum

Muriuki Mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Wed Sep 6 17:13:30 EAT 2006

FYI

  _____

From: Leadership Forum [mailto:Leadership.Forum at britishcouncil.or.ke]
Sent: 05 September 2006 18:41
Subject: September 16th-Leadership Forum

Dear Sir/Madam,

September is here with us and yes we are looking forward to our next LF
session! Moreover, we will have the honour of listening to the first lady
speaker ever in the Leadership Forum. All this will be taking place at the
Stanley Hotel on Saturday the 16th     September from 0930-1230.

Our speaker will be Ms. Joyce Nyamweya. She is the Permanent Secretary
Public Service Reform & Development; Office of the president. The topic for
the day is ''Public Sector Reform & Development Programme: Socio-Economic
Impact or Political Mileage?'' Members will engage the speaker in a question
and answer session thereafter.

Non Leadership Forum members are free to attend the session at a gate fee of
Ksh. 500.Otherwise, the membership fee still stands at Ksh. 3000. Please
note that the Leadership Forum membership entitles you to a 20% discount on
the centre (library) membership. There is a large collection of the latest
business and management books, journals, DVDs and tapes obtainable through
the centre membership. Register now and find out!

In order to serve you better, please confirm attendance by Thursday
September 14th.

Best Regards,

Linet Otibine

Customer Services Officer

British Council Kenya

Upper Hill Road

P.o Box 40751-00100

 <mailto:linet.otibine at britishcouncil.or.ke>
linet.otibine at britishcouncil.or.ke

Tel +254 020 2836000

Fax +254 020 2836500

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and
delete it.The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused
by software viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any
attachments contained in this message. Our purpose is to build mutually
beneficial relationships between people in the UK and other countries and to
increase appreciation of the UK's creative ideas and achievements. The
British Council is registered in England as a charity.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.