[Kictanet] Kictanet Planning Meeting 7th September

Judy kimiti jkimiti01 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 10:48:45 EAT 2006

Hi Marcel,

  I also spoke to Kevit and asked him to come on do the PowerUp ICT presentation and just bring the members up to speed on your behalf, which he agreed to.

  On a another note, i may need you presence for a lunch meeting next week on the 14th Thursday. Will send you the email on this shortly, do have a wonderful trip and hope we see you at the lunch meeting next week.

  Thanks and best regards
  Judy

Marcel Werner <mwerner at archway-productions.com> wrote:
  Dear Judy,

I've asked whether Kevit Desai can make it. I'm away upcountry. Next
week I could be available myself if need be.

Thanks, Marcel