[Kictanet] Kictanet Planning Meeting 7th September

Andrew Limo andrew.limo at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 20:25:42 EAT 2006

Hi Judy,
  Sorry you had to call. I do my emails at night at times. Will be there. Thanks. You do a great job. I am proud to be a Kenyan like you!

Judy kimiti <jkimiti01 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    Dear Members,

  Please note that the KICTANet Planning meeting will be at the Jacaranda Hotel on 7th September at the Jacaranda Room at 3:45pm

  We would appreciate if you'd confirm your attendance to the undersigned for logistics purposes.

  Thank you and best regards

  Judy Kimiti
  KICTANet