[Kictanet] Fwd: Re: TELECENTRE MOVEMENT IN KENYA (For information/learning resource centres)

chelimo kenneth chelimoken at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 10:50:33 EAT 2006

Andrew, Iam pleased to note that you are nurturing two community resource centres in your effort to promote communal sharing of information/knowledge. We are organizing a workshop for people who manage such centres in kampala next month and would like to involve representatives from the two centres. Kindly furnish me with their contacts so that I can enlist them for participation. Iam currently coordinating a network of such centres in Kenya and hope to work closely with your office. Thank you.
  Ken Chelimo

Andrew Limo <andrew.limo at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Alice, this is a great idea. Among the rural poor, the use of ICT can only be a reality if it is done communally. It makes it affordable. The culture supports communal approach and knowledge sharing and confidence can also be shared communally. I am nurturing two centres and would be very keen on this initiative.
  Andrew

chelimo kenneth <chelimoken at yahoo.com> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.
  How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.From: <alice at apc.org>