[Kictanet] Kenya on the rising

David Musoke DMusoke at newvision.co.ug
Thu Oct 26 20:17:40 EAT 2006

Eric is that magazine on-line?????

Kezio-Musoke David

-----Original Message-----
From: John Walubengo [mailto:jwalu at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:17 PM
To: David Musoke
Subject: Re: [Kictanet] Kenya on the rising

On behalf of the 'silent' Kenyans...

Allow me to accept your (Eric's) compliments.  I haven't

read the magazine but it is nice to hear that it potrays a

bright (i did not say orange;-)) future.

i think Kenyans can 'do it'. They are doing it in the

US/SA/Europe and many other places.  With the right focus

and effort, things will eventually begin to happen locally

as well.

walu.

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

kictanet at kictanet.or.ke

Please unsubscribe or change your options at
http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/dmusoke%40newvision.co.ug