[Kictanet] Kenya on the rising

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Wed Oct 25 20:51:41 EAT 2006

Dear Kenyan Colleagues,

You must be proud of yourselves, i just got a copy of the lat edition
of the Computer and Communication Africa (CCA) for 2006 and the lead
story is "Kenya's drive to become ICT powerhouse" and much more on
Kenya.

While i have being familiar with the momentum there i was amazed when
i read the stories about the pace of engagement. In some ways this
confirms my believe that Africa has pockets of excellence but what we
need is SPEED to SCALE and definately you guys are on a FASTRACK. We
are with you and i want to personally congratulate the level of
engagement from the various constituencies and not belittling the
others by singling out the exemplary leadership of the PS, Dr. Ndemo
and Hon. Minister, Mutahi Kagwe.

Thanks to AITEC for throwing the spotlight @ http://
new.aitecafrica.com/ and not to promote AITEC but i think we should
all get copies of the hardprint....:-)

Go Kenya.

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Executive Secretary
AfrISPA (www.afrispa.org)
Tel: + 233.21.258800
Fax: + 233.21.258811
Cell: + 233.244.386792
Handle: eosiakwan
Snail Mail: Pmb 208, Accra-North
Office: BusyInternet - 42 Ring Road Central, Accra-North
Blog: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/eric/
Slang: "Tomorrow Now"