[Kictanet] Fwd: RE: ECM162473 - My Order

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Oct 16 17:22:15 EAT 2006

Dear Walubengo,
The Ministry finalized the ICT Bill and sent it to the AG.  I have made
several calls to AG offices trying to push it forward to Parliament.
Perharps we need an industry delegation to the AG seeking his intervention
to push it to Parliament.  I too need it urgently as there are some laws
that would help move our sector forward.

Regards

Ndemo.