[Kictanet] MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE TRUST FUND COMMITTEE

evelyne ofwona evelyneofwona at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 22:04:22 EAT 2006

Dear Mr. Waudo

  Thank you for your email.  This was a brief meeting for the committee members to fill in the gaps in the Trust Deed Document and to come up with a criteria to elect Trustees only. Judy has invited all KICTANet members to the usual Monthly Meeting which will be held next Thursday 12/10/06 at 3.45 p.m.  Mr. Keya is most welcome.

  Thanking you.

  Evelyne

waudo at signet.co.ke wrote:
  Dear Evelyne,

I requested for Mr Keya Wanyama (wanyama at cskonline.org) to be included in
the mail list so that he can represent the Society at the meetings. I do
not know if that was done and also I do not see anything in the minutes
apologies. Check please.

Kind Regards
Waudo Siganga
Chairman