[Kictanet] Wireless Broadband Africa - Discount Rate for KictanetMembers

A. Wanjira Munyua alice at apc.org
Thu Nov 9 18:33:54 EAT 2006

Dear Sean and all

Thank you for the 25% offer to KICTAnet members. However, I would like to
request some free slots for KICTAnet members (at least 6 )  interested in
attending especially those coming from the public sector and civil
society.

Any member wishing to use this mailing list to announce commercial events
should have given KICTAnet slots/chance to have a role that does not
require any payments. Given that network is not for profit.

This is not targeted at AITEC but we do need to set a policy/ precedence
to ensure that members can advertise for events that benefit KICTAnet and
its members as a network.

Thank you and best regards

alice