[Kictanet] "Fiber Optics: What is the way forward for KENYA"

Judy kimiti jkimiti01 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 12:11:05 EAT 2006

Dear Member,

The debate on the construction of an undersea fiber-optic cable to connect Kenya to the rest of the world has been on going for a while now. The speedy construction and importance of this cable cannot be over-emphasized. Several initiatives are on the table from different stakeholders.

We wish to invite you for a 30 minutes presentation on Fiber Optics: What is the way forward for Kenya by Mr Kai Wulff Managing Director, KDN.  The presentation will take place on  9th November 2006, 3:00pm, Jacaranda Hotel at the next KICTANet Planning meeting. The presentation is meant to give members first hand information on the development of fiber in the country and provide a platform for members to give input to the ongoing debate.

We look forward having you join us at for this presentation and also request that you please RSVP your atttendance to the undersigned for logistics purpose.

Thank You

Your Faithfully,
Judy Kimiti
KICTANet