[Kictanet] v2030 and ICT

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Fri Nov 3 15:49:01 EAT 2006

Edith, permit me to emphasis your point "keep our eyes on the ball" and be active in that
process - this is what i meant by write ICT in the 2030 document as much as possible and
send it to them as KICTANET. This must be done so much and through many ways that they
accept what input you guys have.

When we did this in Ghana, i made the ICT community aware that if we dont get ICT into that
vision, then we have failed as a constituency and we cant blame the government for not
listening to us so that it is more our responsibility to ensure it is there than the government
to accept it in there.

I hope am not TOO OPTIMISTIC.......:-)