[Kictanet] Call for Applications - Community of Trainers event: ICT4D Materials Development

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at kenet.or.ke
Tue May 23 15:02:34 EAT 2006

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Saskia Harmsen* <sharmsen at iicd.org <mailto:sharmsen at iicd.org>>
Date: 18-May-2006 12:46
Subject: [iicdtrainers] Call for Applications - Community of Trainers
event: ICT4D Materials Development
To: IICD Train-the-Trainer Online Forum <iicdtrainers at dgroups.org
<mailto:iicdtrainers at dgroups.org>>

Dear training partners and colleagues,

Please find attached the invitation for the first ITO Community of
Trainers workshop, looking to bring together (Anglophone Africa) ICT4D
and communication trainers with valuable experience in adapting and
localising training materials.

IICD's intention is to build on your collective experience with
implementing and training ICT4D over the past years, to extract and
harvest this unique expertise and to build it into itrainonline/MMTK
Train-the-Trainer modules and other knowledge products.

*Please do complete this Call for Applications if you would like to
contribute to this effort, and/or forward the Call for Applications to
other trainers that you think would be interested. *

*The deadline for application is June 1^st . *

 The workshop will take place in Lusaka, Zambia from July 18-21, 2006
(Tuesday – Friday).

On the Saturday, we will additionally organise a networking event around
ICT4D training and capacity building with a larger group of Zambian
stakeholders and institutions to 'launch' the itrainonline.org
<http://itrainonline.org> Community of Trainers.

Should you have any further queries or suggestions, please do let me know!

With best wishes,

On behalf of IICD and the itrainonline.org <http://itrainonline.org>
partnership,

Saskia Harmsen