Fw: [Kictanet] Fundraising Meeting moved to Monday morning, 9am at Jacaranda

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Thu Mar 16 20:08:18 EAT 2006

Dear Edith

I would like to invite you to the KICTANet planning meeting to be held on
Monday 20th March 2006
We will distribute the draft work plan and budget tomorrow the list.

thank you and kind regards

alice

For network members please, could you kindly confirm attendance by tomorrow
Friday 17th March 2006.
See message below from Wainaina Mumgai

thank you