[Kictanet] Fund raising proposal development for the network Wedneasday 15 2006

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Tue Mar 14 17:03:47 EAT 2006

Dear all

The Embassy of Finland in Kenya is interested in funding our networks
activities. They have requested for a full proposal, including work plan and
budget to be submitted to them by tomorrow  (Wednesday 15th 2006)noon.

This message is to invite network members who have the space and time to
attend an urgent breakfast meeting tomorrow at 8.30 a.m. to develop the
proposal, work plan etc.

Please let me know how many of you will be able to attend.

Apologies for the late announcement I received another phone call from the
embassy today enquiring after the proposal.

kind regards

alice