[Kictanet] Re: [AfrISPA.Discuss] Notes from Kenyan ICT Conference

Brian Longwe brian at pure-id.com
Wed Mar 1 14:01:53 EAT 2006

I must point out that Eme very clearly said that the diagram in her
presentation was a "rough sketch". I however don't have any more
information besides the fact that phases of the East African Loop are
at various stages of completion with Mombasa-Kampala almost complete.
(Probably related to the KDN Mombasa-Nairobi backhaul that is being
launched this Friday).

Neverhteless - I think that we should make every effort to be in
close contact with the bank as these projects are implemented and
more importantly that they should come for the workshop in Mombasa. I
have sent Eme some details but haven't had a response yet. Maybe
someone, (Alice?) should put a call through?

Regards,

Brian