[Kictanet] Possible Software Raid!!

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Fri Jun 2 16:15:05 EAT 2006

Hi Bill,

I do not know if they can rightfully raid premises, but I actually see the BSA move as a positive step in promoting Free and Open Source software solutions. As Dorcas says, the IP owners can legally seek to enforce their rights and since their business model is not sustainable in this market, we simply need to make consumers aware of the alternative solutions. By enforcing their IP rights, BSA members are doing the leg-work for you and creating a ripe opensource market ;-)

Rgds,
---
Wainaina Mungai
http://www.madeinkenya.org

SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.