[Kictanet] Fwd: ScanAd Group Set to Go Public

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:17:27 EAT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: info <info at circuitspackets.co.ke>
Date: Jul 7, 2006 2:10 PM
Subject: ScanAd Group Set to Go Public
To: Bill Kagai <billkagai at gmail.com>

ScanAd Set To Go Public

History is being made in Kenya as Barat Thakkar and Andrew White list
the very first marketing services company at the Nairobi Stock
Exchange....a very first in Sub-Saharan Africa and the first private
sector company to be listed in nine years.

To be truthful, they are not looking for your ordinary retail investor. To quote
Thakkar..(sic) 'I dont want to hire a football field for my Annual
General Meeting'. He is actually looking for 'institutional' and high
networth individuals to be his fellow stock-holders in the company.

Read more at;

www.stock-detective.co.ke