[Kictanet] Need IP info

Brian Longwe brian at pure-id.com
Sun Jul 2 00:38:39 EAT 2006

Rebecca,

Please refer to the Afrinic website i.e. http://www.afrinic.net

In summary:

1) To receive IP addresses you need to become a Local Internet Registry.
2) There are various levels of LIR membership primarily based on the
amount of address space being requested
3) As an LIR you have full access to all Afrinic resources i.e.
address space, Autonomous system numbers, training etc...

Please refer to the site and if you have further questions don't
hesitate to ask or write to hostmaster at afrinic.net

Warm regards,

Brian Longwe
Alt. Director - East Africa, AfriNIC