[Kictanet] Workshop to discuss ICT Strategy Paper

Harry Hare harry at aitecafrica.com
Tue Jan 24 13:49:56 EAT 2006

Dear Walu et al,

You have valid points in your posting, but I must admit that the document is
a very good starting point. And what make me even happier is that it
originates from the government (I hope im right on this) so ownership within
government is almost guaranteed. We cannot for instance wait until we have
sound infrastructure before inviting investors...the same investors can be
given incentives to develop infrastructure.

Now, what is important is to look at this document as input into a serious
brainstorm without loosing the objective of the strategy...creating 10,000
jobs in six months, that should be the "mantra". Like Walu, I will not be
present so we beg to be informed.

Harry