[Kictanet] CCK rejects mobile phone model

Florence Etta feanywhere at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 00:01:13 EAT 2006

Hi all,
  Allow me to join Dorcas in wishing you all a happy and properous 2006.

  Thanks Wainaina for this. I find it an interesting piece of information. What was the basis of this rejection? Can you or any one else provide more information on this case?  I could not get to the site from here not sure why.

  How are the plans for the 10th cocktail panning out? Good luck and sorry that I am not there to help in any way! Back to work on Monday 9th.
  Cheers,
  FE
Wainaina Mungai <wainaina at madeinkenya.org> wrote:
  Dear all,

One of the functions of CCK is to ensure thet the standards of equipment used is acceptable in Kenya. So far, one mobile phone model has been REJECTED. It is the PHILIPS FISIO 120 GSM TELEPHONE. Details on the phone model can be found on http://www.gsmarena.com/philips_fisio_120-303.php

Wishing you all high ICT standards. See http://www.cck.go.ke/rejected_equipment_list_in_kenya/ for details

---
Wainaina Mungai
http://www.madeinkenya.org

SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.