[Kictanet] DRAFT MINUTES OF KICTANET MEETING HELD ON 26/1/06

David Sparrow Malaba sdmalaba at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 11:00:13 EAT 2006

Dear All,
Good morning and thanks for the great tasks that you
are currently handling.
Mr. Muriuki Mureithi, I have the Kenya ICT Policy bill
on a diskette for you. Kindly collect it from the
COmputer Society of Kenya as soon as you can.Thanks

Yours
David Malaba

--- Muriuki Mureithi <mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke>

kictanet-bounces+mureithi=summitstrategies.co.ke at kictanet.or.ke