[Kictanet] DRAFT MINUTES OF KICTANET MEETING HELD ON 26/1/06

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Sat Feb 11 20:37:11 EAT 2006

Hi All

Given that Lizette has been busy with the Minister InfoCom organising the
national workshop for 28th, as well as the policy document, which was made
public last week, I do not see the likelihood of the KICTANet retreat taking
place as scheduled on 17th of Feb.

Can we postpone this activity to a later date?

thanks
alice