[Kictanet] DRAFT MINUTES OF KICTANET MEETING HELD ON 26/1/06

Muriuki Mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Fri Feb 10 20:52:21 EAT 2006

Thanks Lizette for the excellent work you have done to capture what we said
- it takes patience for the intentions to come out so well laid out

Colleagues - I was to prepare an implementation matrix  of the new policy
for discussion at the getaway next week . To date I have not been able to
get hold of the new policy and I am increasingly getting concerned that  we
can not do a good job if we do not have enough time.

Can we remove the item on the agenda?

Regards

Muriuki Mureithi

  _____