[Kictanet] Media Relations

meldon at symphony.co.ke meldon at symphony.co.ke
Fri Feb 10 11:26:31 EAT 2006

Hi Alari

I am forwarding this to Marcel Werner, Acting Executive Director of KIF...
and thanks for letting us know.

Regards

Mike

             alari at swiftkenya.
             com
             kictanet-bounces+         meldon at symphony.co.ke
             meldon=symphony.c                                          cc
             o.ke at kictanet.or.         kictanet at kictanet.or.ke
             ke                                                    Subject
                                       [Kictanet] Media Relations

             02/07/2006 11:55
             AM

             Please respond to
             Kenya ICT Policy
                - kictanet
             <kictanet at kictane
                 t.or.ke>

Hi All,

Now that I am no longer at the Standard newspaper, I can assist the ICT
fratenity with media relations in the mean time given my neutrality, no
favouring any media house.

Regards
Alari Alare Kenneth