[Kictanet] ICT bill .....does it fit the bill?

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Dec 11 16:10:11 EAT 2006

Dear All,
I am in touch with the Parliamentary Committee and we are in agreement
that we shall have a national conference after the bill is published.
This will enable us to incorporate most of the contributions you are
making.  We also need to incorporate the excellent work that was done by
Kictanet.  I still have the kictanet copy and hopefully you can sustain
the discussion to unearth other areas we may have skipped.

Regards

Bitange Ndemo.