[Kictanet] Kictanet as a Supporting organisation for African BPO & Call Centre Conference

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Thu Aug 17 21:21:11 EAT 2006

Dear KICTAnet Members

AIETC invites you all to this African BPO and Call Centre conference taking
place in September.

Any member interested taking the offer by KICTAnet member AITEC to
showcase/promote their organisation/events, please contact Judy Kimiti, your
events and logistics coordinator.

thank you all and best regards
alice

Judy Kimiti