[Kictanet] TAX Avoidance/Evation?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 16:48:28 EAT 2006

Aiih!

I must clear my name before the friends from KRA (who are
heavily represented on this list) come knocking...

Since I am not an accountant, I would like to know the
legal  way to pay minimum tax (including zero tax, if
legally possible).  Whether this is called Tax Evation or
Tax Avoidance, it is all greek to me...

walu.

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/alice%40apc.org

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/mwerner%40archway-productions.com