[Kictanet] TAX

Evelyne Majale evelynemajale at email.kictanet.or.ke
Wed Aug 9 13:01:05 EAT 2006

Good afternoon all,

A representative from our auditors Githongo and Associates has offered to come and give members a talk on TAX at our next planning meeting.  Before he comes he would like to know if you are interested? If yes, please let me know which areas interest you.  He would like to be informed in advance to enable him prepare. Thereafter we will have a session of question and answers.

I got one interesting one from Walu, he would like to know how he can evade paying tax.  Please give me yours by 15/08/06 so I can inform him in good time.

Evelyne