[Kictanet] Re: What is your Vision for KICTANet?-say something!!!

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:37:14 EAT 2006

On 8/7/06, John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> how different (if so) do you
> feel it should proceed?

There is now need to link ICT to wealth creation and access to public
services. As we head towards the completion of the Economic Recovery
Strategy 2003-2007
<http://www.planning.go.ke/planning_files/econrecovery2004-2007.html>
we should be able to gauge penetration and use of ICT and how lack of
the same has hindered growth.

If your report requires case studies then I can refer you to the
following as an indicator on how we (at C&P) are using ICT to achieve
the said objectives.

www.stock-detective.co.ke
www.JKUATEgovAcademy.ac.ke

--