[Kictanet] British High Commision Training

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 22:41:52 EAT 2006

Thanks Charles.  The animation issue is being dealt with by someone else at this point. However, the Secretariat endeavours to discuss everything that you read online. Am sure there will be updates in next planning meeting. Thanks. Nyaki

charles nduati <charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:  Hi Judy,

I suppose since kictanet deals primarily with policy
advocacy, the first priority should be policy analysis
and strategy development.

All the same, this is a great initiative. well done
and tell nyaki she has been too quiet on the side of
debate animation.

Cheers

Charles Nduati

--- Joseph Mucheru wrote:

> Hi Judy,
>
> Do you mean the british council or high commission?
> or are they the same
>
> --
> Joseph Mucheru
> Chief Executive
> mucheru at wananchi.com
>

> On Jul 27, 2006, at 1:51 PM, Judy kimiti wrote:
>
> > Dear Member,
> >
> > KICTANet is planning to offer the following
> training courses
> > starting from Mid August.
> >
> > Structure
> > Organization
> > Strategic Planning
> > Conflict resolution
> > Report Writing
> > Public Speaking
> > Analysis of Policy
> > Repertoire
> > Survey
> > How to do questionnaires and interviews
> > Leadership & Team building
> > Research/ Proposal Writing Techniques
> > Public Speaking
> > Presentation and Communication Skill
> > Conflict Management
> >
> > KICTANet secretariat has proposed the following
> three as a priority
> > to start:
> > - Proposal Writing
> > - Report Writing
> > - Public Speaking
> >
> > From the list above which other courses you think
> we should include
> > and are willing to participate?
> > Please respond to the undersigned by wed 2nd
> august with your
> > suggestions
> >

> > Judy Mumbi Kimiti
> > KICTANET
> > Tel:(020)6751323
> > Cell: +(254) 0722 716020
> >

> > Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is
> radically easier
> > to use" – The Wall Street Journal
> http://kictanet.or.ke/
> > mailman/options/kictanet/mucheru%40wananchi.com

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/charlesnduati2002%40yahoo.co.uk

CHARLES N. NDUATI
BUSINESS MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
www.jkuat.ac.ke