[Kictanet] British Council Training

evelyne ofwona evelyneofwona at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 11:15:00 EAT 2006

Hi,

  Yes, I agree this is very important.

vkyalo <vkyalo at kenet.or.ke> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi all,

  I would add ‘report writing’ from the same group as a good one since most of what we do will need good/readable reports.

  Just a suggestion

    ---
  Regards

  Victor Kyalo