[Kictanet] Financial Services for KICTANET

Brian Longwe brian at pure-id.com
Thu Apr 6 08:51:23 EAT 2006

Dear all,

During the KICTANET meeting yesterday, it became clear that there is
an urgent need for a KICTANET bank account to receive funds earmarked
for the action plan/budget. Unfortunately the process of registering
KICTANET as a legal entity that can hold a bank account is not yet
complete.

In the interim we are considering a number of options to provide for
immediate facilities, these include:
1) Appoint a firm of lawyers to receive/administer funds till
registration is complete
2) Appoint a firm of Accountants to receive/administer funds till
registration is complete
3) Receive support from a KICTANET member who would open a "sub-
account" under the name KICTANET and then facilitate reciept/
administration of funds

This email is a request to members for assistance with item 3. Any
member who may be in a position to provide this kind of help, please
send me an email for further discussions.

Warm regards,

Brian