[Kictanet] KICTAnet Special strategising meeting Wednesday 52006jacaranda hotel

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at wananchi.com
Wed Apr 5 10:50:29 EAT 2006

Unfortunately am not able to make the 4:00pm meeting as I have the
day already committed. I will however try to catch the end of the
meeting. Thanks

--
Joseph Mucheru
Strategy & Business Development Director
mucheru at wananchi.com

Are you hosting your domain name with the leaders??:
See http://webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/KE