[Kictanet] Re: shut it down...

John Walubengo Jwalubengo at kcct.ac.ke
Thu Oct 27 10:03:34 EAT 2005

Yeah,

I agree with Marcel,

I have been disturbed about where and why my mailserver was suddenly spamming.  But the last three quick mails from Kiplist seem to indicate that 90% of (my) problem could be originating from Kiplist.  Now that the Kiplist members are on kictanet list, why cant someone shut down Kiplist?

walu.

>>> Marcel Werner <mwerner at archway-productions.com> 10/27/05 03:17pm >>>
Good afternoon,

This was spam. What is now the position of the KIPlist. Is it to be continued?
Is it still being managed in any way? I fear that there is too much traffic
passing through.

Thanks, Marcel

Quoting Lizette Kraft <lkraft at idrc.or.ke>:

> >BELOW ARE DETAILS OF A CONSULTANT AVAILABLE FOR CONTRACT WORK :
>

> >---------------------------------------
> >- International Translator of documents from English <> French.
> >
> >- Areas of experience:
> >Environmental issues (UNEP)
> >Animal health (African Union and ILRI)
> >Agriculture (ICRISAT)
> >Project policy/procedural documents (GEFand UNOPS)
> >
> >Rates: 0.1 US$ per word in the source/original text
> >Delivery: Known for his promptness and deadlines are always met
> >
> >For more information, please find his resume attached or contact him
> >directly at <mailto:frederic.janssens at gmail.com>frederic.janssens at gmail.com
> .

Marcel Werner
+254 733 586980