[Kictanet] END OF PROJECT DEPARTURE

Lizette Kraft lkraft at idrc.or.ke
Mon Oct 17 17:47:50 EAT 2005

With effect from Wednesday 19th October 2005, I too will have completed my
time with the IDRC officially, as the Kenya ICT Policy Project has come to
an end. I am therefore moving on after approximately 10 months assisting
and supporting Florence Etta in this Project.
I will still finalise a few matters that will need arranging after the
tomorrow until all is done.
If your inquiry is about IDRC Nairobi please get in touch with the IDRC at
www.idrc.ca/earo.
I can be contacted after the end of this week on
email  lizettekraft at yahoo.co.uk
On telephone on:
Cell +254-722-800362, 20-7121506
Postal Address: c/o P.O. Box 18488, 00500, Nairobi, Kenya

I take this opportunity to thank all those that we worked closely with and
all those who gave me the support I needed, the kind words and
encouragement, the uplifting when I was down and those that were just there
for us.  I thank you all. I sincerely hope that we will meet again and
maybe have the opportunity to work with anyone of you in the future.

God Bless to all
Lizette Kraft
Project Assistant to Florence Etta
Kenya ICT Policy Project