[Kictanet] Re: SEINIT Training DVD - Your feedback is welcome ( on behalf of Nelson Sanchez)

Alex Gakuru gakuru at mail.co.ke
Mon Oct 17 15:03:04 EAT 2005

Hi,

You may also get the DVD presentations here http://www.seinit.org/presentations.htm and forward your comments to me (only for consolidation with others) for submission to ISOC.

The relevance of this initiative could never be overstated see http://www2.dti.gov.uk/industries/ecommunications/electronic_commerce_directive_0031ec.html

I look forward to your contributions.

Thanks gain,

alex
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alex Gakuru
  To: Kiplist-cl at lyris.idrc.ca ; KICTANet
  Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 4:07 PM
  Subject: Fw: SEINIT Training DVD - Your feedback is welcome ( on behalf of Nelson Sanchez)

  Hi everyone,

  Those concerned with Internet security (e-commerce, privacy, etc) may help here. I have the DVDs for your evaluation and your comments are most welcome.
  Please mail back if you would like to contribute in the response.

  The full project is here http://www.isoc.org/pubpolpillar/seinit.shtml

  Thanks,

  Alex