[Kictanet] GSM Public Forum logistics updates

Alex Gakuru gakuru at mail.co.ke
Mon Oct 17 13:39:50 EAT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Find attached: -

1. A generic invite letter
2. Panellist and special invitees delivery note
3. Event programme

KICTANet is in the process of setting-up a consumer protection and complaints email account.
In the interim, you may send issues you would like us to take up with the panellists on the 25th
through my email address gakuru at mail.co.ke

We have received several attendance confirmations but we would appreciate if the you could
re-confirm through my address for logistical reasons.

The team is compiling known GSM issues and your additional contributions are most welcome.

Could our media partner-members kindly donate advertisement space and broadcast airtime?

Regards,

Alex Gakuru
Consumer Protection Logistics
Kenya ICT Action Network