[Kictanet] RE: The IG Article (resending)

John Walubengo jwalubengo at kcct.ac.ke
Fri Oct 7 23:19:08 EAT 2005

Kictanet seems to have bounced the message...so I am trying to resend.

walu.
~~~~
I have just checked the Online Sunday Standard Newspapers and found they didn't upload the particular article.  However, find attached the original (uncut) version...

walu.

>>> "Harry Hare" <harry at aitecafrica.com> 10/05/05 06:10PM >>>
Walu,

Could you please post the article Waudo is referring to hereunder for those
at large.

Thanks
Harry