[Kictanet] PRESENTATION OF RESULTS OF RESEARCH ON TELCOMS AND INTERNET ACTI VITY IN KENYA

James Nguo james at alin.or.ke
Mon Nov 28 09:35:53 EAT 2005

Dear KICTANet members,
As mentioned during the Consumer Protection Consultative Meeting on 24th Oct
2005 at Jacaranda Hotel, I will be presenting the results of telcoms and
internet activity here in Kenya. I take the pleasure to invite you all to
this meeting. Please confirm your participation through <james at alin.or.ke>

I have attached an invitation for your review
Best wishes

James Nguo
Regional Director

Arid Lands Information Network-Eastern Africa (ALIN-EA),
P.O. Box 10098, 00100 G.P.O. Nairobi, Kenya,
AAYMCA Building, Along State House Crescent, Off State House Avenue.
Tel +254 20 2731557
Telefax +254 20 2737813
Cell Phone +254 -722-561006
Email: james at alin.or.ke
Website: www.alin.or.ke
Enriched livelihoods of the people in arid areas of Eastern Africa through
targeted information support and facilitation of information exchange